What’s your best speaker tip?
I’m doing a talk on speaker best practices and would love to hear from other speakers as to what their favorite tip is for others. I know I’ve got a few outspoken friends who might have a few thoughts to share.
- What’s the most important thing about writing an abstract?
- How do you find inspiration when writing?
- What’s your writing process?
- How do you prep?
- What’s your “pre-game” routine before a talk?
- What’s your secret to delivering a fantastic talk?
- What kind of follow up do you recommend?
- What am I missing?
And yes, I’ll consider the comments creative commons and share and share alike with attribution.